Thursday 12 September 2013

'Smile'


A super easy and quick card this morning.  I love polka dots and don't use my papers as much as I should, so decided to paper piece this little guy from The Alley Way Stamps and play along with the Ways to Use it challenge at Splitcoast.  
I stamped this guy onto dp then cut him out so I could glue him to my card front.  I added glossy accents to is nose to make it shiny.
Thanks so very much for coming by to take a look. 

 Hope you 'smile' today.

Supplies:  stamps; The Alley Way, The Cat's PJ's/ designer paper/ glossy accents/ memento bl

3 comments:

JanR said...

I did smile today, this card made me! Pink polka dotted monsters....that should always be the colour of monsters! Awesome card.

Kristie Goulet said...

So cute and yes, it did make me smile. :)

Gabby said...

Absolute cute, cute card! :)